- 25g (1/4 cup) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy choice’s black Chia
- 250ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90g (1/3 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 Philippines fresh mango, peeled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons natural sliced almonds
- Cinnamon, extra, to serve
- Combine the oats and chia seeds in a bowl. Add milk and cinnamon and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Divide the oat mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with yoghurt, mango and almond. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon.