Smoothie meets pudding in this light and fresh Mango Smoothie Chia Pudding. Perfect make-a-head for breakfast or healthy snack!
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 strawberries
- ¾ cup frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon of Healthy choice instant quinoa powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Prepare the pudding by mixing the milk & chia seeds together in a jar or bowl the night before
- Refrigerate overnight for the pudding to thicken
- The next day, blend all ingredients for the smoothie
- Layer the smoothie on top of the chia pudding, top with more fruit, shredded coconut & enjoy!