We are highly recommended you to try this quinoa flour cookie because of all the healthy benefits of quinoa. Quinoa is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids, high in fiber, and is rich in vitamins and minerals we need to lead healthy lives like iron and lysine. Since quinoa is pretty high in fiber you’ll find that just one of these quinoa flour cookies is pretty filling and will help you stave off additional snacking. This quinoa cookies recipe is a delightful way to sneak some much needed nutrition into your little one’s diet. You can make a batch of these yummy quinoa flour cookies in under 40 minutes (including the 10 minutes needed for baking).
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 2 cups Healthy choice’s quinoa flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 30 g of Healthy Choice Organic Chia seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°, and grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, toast quinoa flour on medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every couple minutes.
- Add melted coconut oil and brown sugar to a large bowl and mix for 2-3 minutes using a hand or stand mixer.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in toasted quinoa flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips and Chia seeds
- Using a spoon, scoop out small balls of dough and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool .
- Enjoy your quinoa flour cookies!